Monday 19th July will see the lifting of Covid restrictions. While this is the day we have been looking forward to for a long time, it is also our priority to try and create a safe environment for both our customers and our staff.
With this in mind, for the initial period, we will be operating in the following manner:
- Bar service will return. If you want to order food or drink then please come to the bar. If you are in a large group then please find a table first and come up 1 or 2 at a time to prevent any crowding at the bar.
- There will be no standing inside the pub. This includes at the bar once you have been served. This is ensure there are no bottlenecks or overcrowding at the bar, walk throughs or corridors. Please ensure you find a table. Outside standing will be permitted.
- The current socially distanced table layout will remain the same. There will be no crowding around other tables you are not part of.
- Face masks will no longer be mandatory and instead will be down to personal choice.
- Track and Trace QR codes will remain at entrances if you wish to check in.
- Hand sanitising stations will remain throughout.
Once the initial period is out the way, we will review everything and proceed from there.
We would like to thank you for all your support over the last 16 months and we look forward to this next stage of returning back to normality. Cheers
Monday to Saturday, 11am to 11pm
Sunday, 12pm to 10.30pm
Monday to Saturday, 12pm to 2.30pm and 6pm to 8.30pm
Sunday, 12pm to 6pm